By Mike Wells,Nicholas Fellows
Give your scholars the simplest probability of luck with this attempted and validated sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the most well-liked, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and review necessities of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and interesting content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians
- offers exam-style questions and information for every proper specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This name is appropriate for a number of classes including:
- OCR: The altering Nature of battle 1792-1945
Read or Download Access to History: The Changing Nature Of Warfare 1792-1945 for OCR PDF
Similar children's history nonfiction books
Sung Li, a tender woman who longs for a relatives to like and settle for her, tells the tale of the old 1906 earthquake. via her eyes, readers know about her tough family members lifestyles, in regards to the loss a few of the chinese language skilled in this interval, concerning the devastation town suffered, and concerning the human want for desire and new beginnings.
This e-book relays the authentic info of the tale of the San Francisco earthquake of 1906. The narrative offers a number of money owed of the development, and readers study info throughout the perspective of a fireman scuffling with fires and rescuing others, a lady whose house is destroyed, and a resident of Chinatown.
Provide your scholars the simplest probability of luck with this attempted and validated sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level background scholars. This title:- helps the content material and overview standards of the 2015 A-level historical past standards- includes authoritative and fascinating content material- contains thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians- presents exam-style questions and counsel for every appropriate specification to aid scholars know the way to use what they've got learntThis name is acceptable for numerous classes including:- OCR: The altering Nature of battle 1792-1945
An OCR recommended textbookTrust Ben Walsh to lead you thru the hot specification and encourage your scholars to excel along with his trademark mixture of enticing narrative and engaging modern assets; dropped at you via the market-leading background writer and OCR's Publishing accomplice for historical past. - Skilfully steers you thru the elevated content material requisites and adjusted evaluate version with a accomplished, appropriately-paced path created by way of bestselling writer Ben Walsh and a crew of topic experts- Deepens topic wisdom via transparent, evocative reasons that make complicated content material obtainable to GCSE applicants- steadily builds scholars' enquiry, interpretative and analytical talents with conscientiously designed concentration projects all through each one bankruptcy- Prepares scholars for the calls for of terminal evaluation with useful suggestions, perform questions and precise recommendation on find out how to procedure and effectively solution varied query kinds- Captures newbies' curiosity via supplying a wealth of unique, thought-provoking resource fabric that brings historic sessions to lifestyles and complements realizing
- Zero Hour: The Anzacs on the Western Front
- The Story of the Hoover Dam: A History Perspectives Book (Perspectives Library)
- Women Heroes of the American Revolution: 20 Stories of Espionage, Sabotage, Defiance, and Rescue (Women of Action)
- Shipwrecks, Monsters, and Mysteries of the Great Lakes
- Women Aviators: 26 Stories of Pioneer Flights, Daring Missions, and Record-Setting Journeys (Women of Action)
Additional resources for Access to History: The Changing Nature Of Warfare 1792-1945 for OCR